This warranty is for domestic use, not transferable and is extended only to, and solely for, the benefit of the original purchaser of the Solution Fire. Please retain your dated sales receipt as a proof of purchase. This appliance must have been purchased from on of our authorised Solutions retailers.
During your warranty period, only genuine Solution Fire spare parts must be used in the servicing and maintenance of your Solution Fire, these spare parts can be ordered from www.solutionfires.co.uk or directly from a Solution Fire Retailer.
Should you experience problems with your Solution Fire, any claim must be submitted within 14 days of finding the fault, to the Solution Fire Retailer from where the Solution Fire was purchased.
Repaired or replaced components are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The Solution Fire warranty does not cover:
1) Items considered as consumable which include but are not limited to; glass parts, fuel bed and fuel bed related products such as slate or wood chips, wooden furniture such as the Brandon or Sheringham suites, remote control or batteries, casing/body of the appliance, plug and mains cable, trims, frets and fascia’s or anything not integral to the appliance.
2) Damage resulting from installation and usage where the appliance has not been installed or used in accordance with the Solution Fire installation and operation instructions, or if the installation does not conform to local building, fire and safety regulations.
3) Damage caused by unauthorised modifications, use or repair.
4) Damage or defects caused by the product being stored in a damp, unheated environment.
5) Consequential loss (to the extent permitted by the law) relating to other associated products that have not been supplied by Solution Fires.
6) Consequential loss (to the extent permitted by law) related to decorations, furnishings or other household assets.
7) Removal and re-installation costs.
8) Accidental damage.
9) Damage or faults resulting from Force Majeure
10) Any labour costs should any of these conditions not be met.
11) Any appliance installed into a temporary structure such as a shed or outbuilding.
12) Problems caused by power surges or power supply issues
13) Household Wi-Fi connection or strength issues or issues cause by having too many smart devices connected.
14) Any issues caused by poor installation. In some cases, this will not be established until a full site inspection is carried out. If our engineer establishes the cause of the fault is related to installation, they will not rectify the problem and any subsequent rectification works would need to be carried out by a third party at the end users cost.
In the event of a product fault occurring during the warranty period, Solution Fires will send the appropriate component to rectify the fault, free of charge. Labour is covered for serviceable products only – year 1 under the standard warranty and years 1 and 2 under the extended Platinum Warranty. A full replacement will be offered for any *non-serviceable products providing conditions of the Warranty are met.
A service call will only be arranged if you are eligible for the labour aspect of the warranty and once the fault has been confirmed. You may be requested to provide video or photographic evidence of the fault and provide fitting details. If it is a likely manufacturing fault, we will attend site and repair the appliance providing all the conditions have been met.
All labour is chargeable outside the warranty period. Payment will be taken up front prior to any on-site visits.
Nothing in the warranty shall make Solution Fires liable for any or special, incidental or consequential damages, injury to persons or property, or any other consequential loss beyond the consumer’s statutory rights. The liability on these issues is covered by Solution Fire Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Solution Fires total liability extends only to the purchase price paid for the goods, except where such a limitation is prohibited by statute. Solution Fires, in the event of a warranty claim, reserves the right to either replace the goods in question or to refund the purchase price of the goods.
The Solution Fire warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
*A non-serviceable product is a product where the parts are inaccessible for a service engineer and therefore cannot be fixed on site. These products include but are not limited to the SLE40i, SLE41i, SLE55i, SLE60i, Tamarin, SLE42s.